Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Distancing figure!

-hi
-hey
-how u been?
-fine! u?
-been ok. u look good!
-thanx.
(silence)
-so, ......, what u been up to?
- nothing much. I been seeing someone
- oh(pause), and who's he? what's he like?
- well, he's cool. sometimes reminds me of u.
- i see. i didnt know u liked to be reminded of me!
- i don't know. is it bad?
- nope. it's cool. to have a decoy.
- hey, he's not ur decoy. he's some guy i've been seeing!
- ok ok, so, what r u two planning?
- what do u mean?
- what do u think i mean?
- why don't act a bit flexible this time?
- ok! let's say, r u getting married?
- maybe!
- i see, it's maybe then!
- yeah. will u ever come if i invite u?
- maybe(smile)
- alright, so u will be there?!
- want me to be there?
- yeah, at least after all we had.
- ok, i'll be there, if u say so.
- so, anything else?
- nope, it 's all the same!
- miss me?
- don't start it plz.
- ok. i wont.
- u? miss me?
- and is it u who's starting it?
- me is me.
- yeah, it's usually like this, u is u.
- aha
- I gotta go, before u miss me more.
- ok, u can go also. i'm used to it.
- are u? (hesitating), ok, anyways, later.
- take care
- i'll send u the invitation (rushing away)
- do it. take care (saying it low, watching a distancing figure)

End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net