Monday, August 30, 2004

Favorite lines

- Life's like an orange. ( i don't know, don't ask me why!)
- Every hero becomes a bore one day
- A man can't change his destiny but, a man does what he can till his destiny is revealed!
- For every woman who makes a fool out of a man there's a woman who makes a man out of a fool.
- Trust people but do not trust the devil inside them.
- It needs taste to judge a work of art, but takes ingenuity to create one.
- Those who laugh have not heard the sad news yet. ( I used to have it hanging on the wall before my eyes for years, till one day it found meaning in my life.)
- Tragedy: Lion and two hunters. Lion and a lion hunter. Lion.
- Life's a comedy to those who think and a tragedy to those who feel. ( yeah indeed!)
- A deal is fair enough, when it leaves both sides, losing something.
- Be careful what you want to get in life, or you will end up being happy with what you ve got.

and, I'll add more if any comes to my mind.

take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net